Our utmost ambition is mutual understanding and fairness. These general terms and conditions, which are the unique basis of our services, serve to clarify and prevent misunderstandings.
We provide coaching, training or consulting services, occasionally also by freelancers who are qualified and authorized as trainer / coach / consultant. The volume, form, topic and goal of the services are individually determined on the basis of the service descriptions. We provide services, in particular in the form of consulting, coaching, classroom training, live online training and e-learning.
Online seminars are conducted using a web conferencing platform, usually Zoom. We strive to achieve the best possible display quality, but ultimately we have no influence on the availability and error-free functioning of the software or the performance of the internet. Participants are responsible for their own technology. No claims for compensation can be derived from faulty technical functions.
For services that we do not provide ourselves, we recommend concluding a separate contract with the respective provider. We are not liable for these services.
Registrations must be made in writing. You can register online, via e-mail, letter or fax.
Upon receipt of the registration, participants will receive a registration confirmation. The invoice is due no later than 4 weeks before the start of the event, in the case of shorter-term registration it is due immediately.
At all camps and face-to-face events, contact details are recorded for tracking purposes. During the events, the rules of the respective valid Corona protection measures must be observed.
By registering/participating in the event, participants have agreed to the following declaration:
1. offer: The offer is aimed at adults who enjoy being in nature and want to set out on the path to their "best possible future".
2. participation requirements: We want our participants to have a carefree and eventful time during the camps. The participant should therefore cultivate an appreciative and respectful attitude towards the group and abide by the rules of our camp leaders and camp counsellors. The camp rules are explained at the beginning of the camp and partly developed together with them.
In general, the camps are not suitable for people with limited mobility. However, individual cases can be clarified and enquired about by telephone.
4. leadership and supervision: The camps are led by Jan Urke and/or Stefan Urke and, if necessary, by third parties. Our camp leaders have experience both in supervision and specifically in leading and organising camps. Our camp leaders have knowledge and experience in the areas of pedagogy, sustainability, (corporate) leadership, as well as facilitation, coaching and training, and much more.
5. services: The following services are provided by URKE:
(a) Accommodation: Participants are accommodated in typically on a farm. Sanitary facilities are always available in sufficient numbers.
b) Catering: We strive to provide healthy and sustainable meals and book a supply of regional and organic food on the farms where possible. Nevertheless, it is possible that the catering is not completely regional and organic. In principle, the food in our camps is predominantly vegetarian. If there are food intolerances or special requirements for a particular diet, we ask the camp participants to note specific details about this about four weeks before the start of the camp so that we can take the needs into account.
c) Programme: The U-Camps focus on sustainability and future issues. In addition, the participants gain stimulating and impressive insights into the special ecosystems of agriculture, nature parks or biosphere reserves. They get to know their fascinating flora and fauna at first hand. Nature can be experienced and grasped directly because camp life takes place with and in it. Of course, fun is not neglected either. Further information on our camp programme can be found on our camp offer page. The contract concluded with us through registration is based solely on the invitation to tender, the conditions of participation listed here, the registration form and any individual agreements. We reserve the right to make changes to the programme due to weather conditions or other conditions beyond our control. Furthermore, there is no entitlement to certain programme contents.
6. Arrival: For all camps, participants must organise their own travel arrangements. Participants will receive information about meeting points and departure and arrival times about two weeks before the camp. This information email will include an overview of the places of residence and telephone numbers of the camp participants (insofar as they have agreed to this data being passed on), so that car pools can be formed.
7. registrations: Registrations for the camps are made online or in direct consultation. An effective contract is concluded between the person booking and URKE with the registration.
As a participant of the U-Camp, there is no entitlement to receive a camp place. Very popular camps are sometimes booked up very quickly. Participation in several camps is possible.
8. payment/exact details: Payment is made by invoice and bank transfer.
9. Cancellation: Withdrawal from the camp is possible at any time, in writing in text form or by telephone. During the current COVID 19 situation we offer a special right of cancellation: Cancellation is possible free of charge up to 31 calendar days before the start of the camp. This special cancellation right is valid until 31.12.2021.
If we are unable to find a replacement participant for the cancelled camp place, a cancellation fee of 10% of the camp fee will be charged for cancellations from the 30th calendar day before the start of the camp. From 14 calendar days before the start of the camp and in the event of non-attendance at the camp, 80% of the participation fee will be due. The participant has the right to transfer the contract to a substitute participant in accordance with the legal provisions.
URKE also reserves the right to cancel the camp at short notice if coronavirus restrictions do not allow the camp to take place. You will not incur any cancellation costs and the amount already paid will be refunded.
In the case of individual U-Camps, unforeseeable weather conditions may mean that we have to cancel the respective camp even at short notice and thus withdraw from the contract. The same consequence can occur if staff members whose knowledge is absolutely necessary for the implementation of the camp are not available. Of course, we will do everything possible to prevent a cancellation. However, if a cancellation becomes unavoidable, we will inform the persons participating in the camp immediately.
URKE is entitled to withdraw if the respective minimum number of participants of 6 persons does not materialise up to four weeks before the start of the respective camp. In the event of a withdrawal by URKE according to these provisions, there is no claim for compensation for the participating person. The contract can also be terminated by URKE without notice if a participating person persistently disrupts the camp despite a warning or commits another serious breach of contract. In this case, there will be no pro rata refund of the camp fee. Participants must then immediately leave the camp as soon as they are asked to do so.
10. travel cancellation insurance: The camp price does not include travel cancellation or interruption insurance. We recommend that you take out travel insurance to cover the costs of cancellation or assistance, including repatriation.
11. image rights: When registering for a camp, the person making the booking gives permission for URKE to use the photographs and film footage from the camps free of charge in all known ways, in particular for
Liability: At all U-Camps, the camp team is obliged to take all necessary measures to prevent harm to the camp participants within the framework of their supervisory duties. The camp participants - according to their ability to understand - are aware that despite all precautionary measures taken, damage to health, life or property may occur.
14. Obligations of the participant: The participant or the camp management present on site must immediately report any travel defects that occur. Claims due to a defect of the U-Camp have to be asserted by the participating person against URKE. If the person travelling requires assistance in accordance with § 651 q BGB (German Civil Code), URKE can be contacted.
15. Ineffectiveness of individual provisions: The invalidity of individual provisions of the camp contract does not result in the invalidity of the entire contract.
16. consumer dispute resolution: Notice on online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (ODR) here:
17. Organiser: The organisers of the U-Camps are Jan and Stefan Urke.
18. legal information: We are obliged by law to point out the following, even if not all information is applicable to our camps.
The combination of travel services offered is a package holiday within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2015/2302.
Therefore, you can benefit from all EU rights that apply to package holidays. URKE bears full responsibility for the proper performance of the entire package. In addition, URKE has the legally required security to refund your payments and, if transport is included in the package, to ensure your repatriation in the event of its insolvency. Main rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302.
Travellers receive all essential information about the package before the package travel contract is concluded. At least one trader is always liable for the proper performance of all travel services included in the contract. Travellers shall be given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point through which they can contact the organiser or the travel agent. Travellers may transfer the package to another person - within a reasonable time and possibly at additional cost. The price of the package may only be increased if certain costs (for example fuel prices) increase and if this is expressly provided for in the contract, and in any case no later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8% of the package price, the traveller may withdraw from the contract. If a tour operator reserves the right to a price increase, the traveller has the right to a price reduction if the corresponding costs decrease. Travellers may withdraw from the contract without paying a withdrawal fee and receive a full refund of all payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are substantially altered. If the trader responsible for the package cancels the package before it begins, travellers are entitled to a refund and, in certain circumstances, compensation. Travellers may cancel the contract without paying a cancellation fee if exceptional circumstances arise before the start of the package, for example if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package. In addition, travellers may withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the package on payment of a reasonable and justifiable cancellation fee. If, after the start of the package, essential elements of the package cannot be performed as agreed, reasonable alternative arrangements shall be offered to the traveller at no extra cost. The traveller may withdraw from the contract without paying a withdrawal fee (in the Federal Republic of Germany this right is called "termination") if services are not provided in accordance with the contract and this has a significant impact on the provision of the contractual package tour services and the tour operator fails to remedy the situation. The traveller is entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation if the travel services are not provided or not provided properly. The tour operator shall assist the traveller if the traveller is in difficulty. In the event of the insolvency of the tour operator or, in some Member States, the travel agent, payments are refunded. If the insolvency of the organiser or, where relevant, the retailer occurs after the start of the package and the transport is part of the package, the repatriation of the travellers is guaranteed. Here you can find Directive (EU) 2015/2302 as transposed into national law: www.umsetzung-richtlinie-eu2015-2302.de.
In the event of postponements caused by us for providing the service, the following rules shall apply:
The following fee regulations apply for postponements and cancellations initiated by the client:
Seminar participants and contract partners accept our copyright on the documents created. Duplication and / or distribution is only permitted with our prior consent. Elaborated documentation may only be used for the purposes of the participants or other contractually defined purposes.